I am writing this post to help you find free Stock Market Tips for Trading in Indian Share Market.
Investing in stock market India and making a profit out of it is not an easy task. Retail investors often enter market at a wrong time and invest in penny stocks that are very volatile and un-safe. So, its important to invest prudently and once you have invested in a stock, stay informed about whats happening in that company.
If you buy a wrong company, or if you buy a good company at high valulations, or if market crashes, You may have to stay invested for a longer time to reap rich benefits. If you do not have the time, motivation levels or patience that it takes to be successful in stock markets, then just take the mutual fund route to invest indirectly in equities. It is a low risk investment and the Mutual funds follow the market very closely and hence considered a safe bet.
If you believe, that you can handle it all then read on..
Free Stock Market Tips India
If you are looking for free stock market tips, then watching T.V. Channels like CNBC TV18, CNBC Awaaz, ET Now, NDTV Profit, UTV Bloomberg, Zee Business etc are a good option. These channels have several analyst who give their advises for trading as well as investment. It must be noted however that not all analysts are good at making predictions and selecting the right stocks. So, watch their calls for some time to jdge who is better and then follow him.
Further, it must be noted that these analysts usually give investmnet calls after their clients have bought those shares. So, most of the times they have a hidden interest.
Among these TV Programs, I like “Super Six” Program on CNBC TV the most. I believe as there is a comptetition amongst analyst, they try winning from each other and therefore give genuine trading calls for day trading. So, if you want free intraday trading calls for indian share market then this is the program that you will not want to miss.
Apart from T.V. Channels, you get genuine free trading and investment tips from your broker be it ICICI Direct, ShareKhan or Anandrathi or any other local or national broking firm. If you think that your broker is not giving good calls, then you may consider subscribing to paid stock market tips.
Paid Indian Share Market Tips:
There is no dearth of online and offline services that offer paid stock market tips for investment and day trading purpose. But most of these services are not reliable and what they show in charts and past performance is often not the real picture of how their previous calls have performed.
Given Below are some of the reliable and better performing paid services. Most of these offer a free trial for 2 to 7 days before you buy a subscription. So, I think these are worth giving a try.. These have been arranged in order of my preference:-
- Money Times – Costs only Rs 600 for 1 year. Provides investment calls with good fundamentals.
- Power Your Trade – This is a paid service by Moneycontrol.com and it is quite impressive. Offers a 7 day free trial.
However, keep in mind that no matter whether you go for free tips or paid subscriptions there will always be some calls that won’t work. So be careful.
Important Point to Keep in Mind When Investing in Indian Equities:
- Do not put all your hard earned money into the market. Its volatile and your money may get stuck if you need it anytime soon.
- Do not buy based on a tip given by a friend or based on a tip found in comments section of blogs and forums like moneycontrol.com.. Only believe the official analysts and boarders that you have followed for long time and you know that they give good calls.
- Do ample research before buying a stock. Check its debt to equity ratio, PE ratio, brandvalue, marketcap, latest announcements, promoter and FII/DII share holding etc.
- If you are a long term investor, invest when markets are down.
- Diversify your investments. If you are 25 to 35 years old and have a saving of 20 lakhs for example, then keep 12 lakhs in Bank FDs, PPF, Post Office MIPs etc. Invest 1 lakhs in gold, 4 lakhs in mutual funds and remaining 3 lakhs in Equities. This ratio changes with age. Reduce exposure to equities and mutual funds as you grow old.
- Do not panic sell. If you have bought a stock after well research, and the stock gets beaten down due to bad market sentiments, then you must not lose your cool and should keep invested unless there is some problem created within the company and fundamentals of that stock.
- Don’t book profits in hurry. Always keep in mind that you should sell off quickly and completely the stocks that are losing ground, and stay on with strong and gaining shares of companies.
There will be ups and downs in the stock market and you should learn to live in both these conditions.